Friday, August 15, 2008

I write this blog as I watch the movie "SWADES", no other movie could have possibly been so apt to explain the current frame of my mind !!

People around me have been complaining that my blog is not updated, wel...... my last blog was in May, thats just 2 months back..... not a long time actually....:) For me these 2 months have just zoomed past, too many events in too little a time! I have a platter of varied experiences to share. The stream called "life" has taken yet another major turn. And my reaction to this.....PARADOXICAL!
Paradox, yes, is the right word to explain what am going through now. Adaptibility is the name of the game. Memories are being made but at the same time some old memories haunt. Sure there are new happenings now but life being a predilection seems to scream the theme of the movie BAZZIGHAR - "Kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padtha hain". I'm set to leave behind a state of clemency and embrace the uncertainity. But when has life exactly been ascertained...! My thought process is changing surprising myself at times! Cut the puerility, I react to the once cynical ideas now, although mixed.... :)


Ah! At this moment I remember the golden daffodils dancing in the zephyr and exclaiming like William Wordsworth does in his poem "Daffodils"................

"For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,

And dances with the daffodils"

3 comments:

Naresh said...

Well! You have done full justice to the title of your blog - "Contemplations of a confused mind" :)

Relax and go with the flow. Whatever you are worried about now will seem too trivial a few months later.

Divya said...

deep thoughts!!

Anonymous said...

Aagathe aagathe...Ee thara yochane galu barodu, eega sahaja :P