Monday, November 26, 2007

I just felt like..........

When I scrolled back and read my own archived blogs, I realized how serious some topics were ....... so here I launch something for light reading............... :)

Nothing spectacular to blog this time around but just my weekend experience. There were two things that happened.

First, I spent some "quality time" with a friend for more than a decade now. She has been my school friend and we both had some crazy fun as school kids but as time went by, our colleges werent the same so were our workplaces, so that explains the "seldom meetings but the often phone-calls" tradition. A month back she shifted close to my place.............. ah! I luv her for that. This gave us both the privilege of meeting over the weekend. Apparently, we had loads to chatter n no idea about what. Isnt this friendship?.........even after days, we got back as though nothing had changed between the both of us.

Second, Sunday evening, 4.30PM, BTM main road, my speedometer showed a whooping 60!!!.......... for all the speed freaks out thr, I know 60 kmph does not qualify as "fast", but on BTM main road, 60 is definitely comparable to the speed of ICE train. This is one of the arterial roads connecting the IT estates to the civilian habitats of Bangalore. Translating it into a "pathetically busy road". But on that sunday, it was a like a piece of cake. It took me flat 10 mins to reach kormangala from jayadeva flyover, this includes the parking time too............... n no I'm not dreaming??? After a long time I enjoyed driving in the city limits.

2 comments:

Kaushik said...

Anu, gaadi dheere chalaya karo ;-);-) he he..

Ashwin said...

Speedometer at 60??? that too in Red Box? WHOA!